- 50000.00 INR
- Digital Earth Tester
- 550 Grams (g)
- 105x158x70 Millimeter (mm)
Digital Earth Tester
EY200 is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
- Designed to safety standard IEC 61557
- Reference to IEC 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions
- Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display
- 2P Test leads (for simplified measurement) has a structure that both the safety alligator clip and the test probe are available
- Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit
- Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories etc.
- 3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)
Connect the earth/ground electrode (E) and auxiliary spikes (P, C) to the main body using the accessory test lead. Put apart 5 to 10 m between E and P, and P and C, respectively. E, P, and C should be approximately in a line.
- Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 8 Week
- All India
Sales Office : 204, 2nd Floor, Plot No.14, Veer Savarkar Block, Shakarpur, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India