- 150000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- Power Analyzer
- 100 to 240 Volt (v)
- White and Blue
- 3.3 - 4 Kilograms (kg)
Precision Power Analyzer :
The WT3000E has the highest precision of all the Yokogawa power analyzers in the WT series. The WT3000E can be used as a reference instrument for calibration and to measure the power and conversion efficiency of power transformers such as an inverter. It helps increase efficiency in evaluation and testing.
- Basic power accuracy 0.01 % of total, the highest precision of all power analyzers in the WT series
- Voltage direct input range upto 1000 Volts
- Current direct input range upto 30 Amps
- Data update period from 50 ms to 20 sec.
- Built-in Printer
- Up to four input elements to achieve accurate measurement of input and output conversion efficiency
- Motor efficiency and total efficiency measurement of the motor version.
- Simultaneous harmonic measurement without changing measuring modes (option)
- Wide bandwidth harmonic measurement between 0.1 Hz and 2.6 kHz of the fundamental waveform (option)
- USB (media, keyboard, PC connection) & Ethernet interface (option)
- Harmonic measurement compliant with IEC61000-3-2/12 (option)
- Voltage fluctuation/flicker measurement compliant with IEC61000-3-3/11 (option)
Precision Digital Power Meters, Analysers for Single Phase to Three, Six Phase measurements with Accuracies from 0.1% to 0.01% and Bandwidth from DC, 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz. Hand Held Clamp-on Power Meters for field applications Single, Three Phase.
For more detail, Please visit : http://tmi.yokogawa.com/in/products/digital-power-analyzers/digital-power-analyzers/precision-power-analyzer-wt3000e/
- Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 8 Week
Sales Office : 204, 2nd Floor, Plot No.14, Veer Savarkar Block, Shakarpur, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India