- 150000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- Power Analyzer
- 100 to 240 Volt (v)
- Grey and Blue
- 144x144 Millimeter (mm)
- 5.5 Kilograms (kg)
The WT500 is a low-middle class power analyzer and it features a 5.7-inch color TFT and half width racking compact body that enable s single-phase and three-phase power measurement, achieving ±0.1% of reading basic and DC accuracy, maximum input of 1000Vrms, 40Arms and a measurement bandwidth up to 100kHz.
- Basic power accuracy : 0.1 % of reading.
- Direct voltage input range upto 1000 Volts
- Direct current input range upto 40 Amps
- Measurement frequency range : DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Accurate effi ciency measurement of DC and AC signals
- RMS, MEAN, DC, AC and RMEAN of voltages and currents simultaneous measurement.
- As fast as 100ms data capturing and store data with all channels
- Separate integration functions for charge/discharge or bought/sold power.
- Integration of power, reactive power, apparent power, and current enables you to determine a devices average power consumption
- Harmonics (DC-50th order) and Total harmonic distortion (THD) can be measured
- Saving measured data directly to external USB memory
- Measurement values can be saved as images or numerical data.
- GP-IB, USB and Ethernet communication are available
- Available in Single, Double & Triple channel.
- Easy to use.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 8 Week
- All India
Sales Office : 204, 2nd Floor, Plot No.14, Veer Savarkar Block, Shakarpur, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India